Webinar platforms are gaining popularity with the increase in reliance on digital technologies. In fact, most small and medium enterprises are switching to these platforms for global exposure and to maximize their audience reach.
In this blog, we will be analyzing some of the prominent features of a webinar platform along with mentioning some popular webinar platforms. Additionally, it will help you in selecting the right platform for your session!
Webinar And It’s Working – A Short Description
In a very crisp introduction, webinars are interactive sessions held over the internet. In addition to this, They can be live as well as pre-recorded depending on the requirements of the audience. With the help of online webinar platforms, these sessions can be made very interactive & highly informative for the audience.
The main objective of hosting these sessions is to reach out to the maximum number of viewers for delivering your valuable content. Webinars can be hosted from anywhere just with the help of an internet connection and a laptop or android device.
In addition to this, it involves sharing of textual content, audio files, video files, and much more. In fact, there are webinar services that provide additional features such as – live polling, handouts, real-time feedback, and much more.
As webinars are gaining popularity, especially for growing businesses for the purpose of marketing, here is a list of some best webinar platforms that can help you in making your right choice –
- Zoom Meeting
- Webinars OnAir
- Zoho Meeting
- Ever Webinar
Now, we’ll be analyzing the striking features of each one of them in short –
Demio is a perfect combination of marketing tools and browser-based webinar services. Additionally, this platform is attracting viewers from all over the world.
- Cloud services for hassle-free use and unlimited storage
- Providing valuable insights for measuring session performance\
- In-built event reminders along with a chat automation feature
With its free services and remarkable features, zoom became extremely popular among schools & businesses. Additionally, this interactive webinar platform is very useful for conducting conferences with its customizable space option.
- It has collaborative conference rooms
- Sharing content such as – audio & video files, ppts, etc. is very convenient
- Simple interface which is its most striking feature.
It is an event tech service provider which is well known for its services including – virtual events, hybrid events, live streaming, webinars, and providing in-person event solutions such as event ticketing, WhatsApp automation, and much more.
- Dedicated 24/7 chat support
- Robust Integrations are possible. Ex: Payment Gateways, Third Party Platforms, Social Media like Facebook live streaming, Instagram live streaming, etc.
- Digital Solutions to power on-ground events like : Online & on-spot registration, Mobile Event apps, WhatsApp Automation, AR/VR Gaming activations, etc.
- Just bring your idea, and they will bring the idea into reality (high customizations availability)
Livestorm is an excellent automated webinar platform for product selling as well as demonstration purposes. Additionally, this platform works well with any type of browser and without any limitation issues.
- An easy setup process with a variety of themes to choose from
- In addition to this, easy integration of video meetings with webinars
- It also comes up with unlimited recording storage for better engagement
When it comes to hosting training sessions, and online meetings as well as dealing with the virtual audience in an interactive way, WebEx comes into play. Its immersive features include –
- The inclusion of brainstorming tools is a striking feature of this live webinar service
- Any type of file as well as content sharing option available
- Automated call-back feature for reminding attendees to attend your event
With its easy-to-use interface and proven marketing strategies, ClickMeeting is undoubtedly one of the most popular webinar services out there. It is fully loaded with customizable features some of which are –
- Real-time feedback option for performance measurement
- Direct connection with some leading social media platforms such as -Facebook etc.
- Inclusion of multiple presenters with HD video
This platform is more on the pocket-friendly side, so if budget is your main point of concern then Webinars OnAir is the perfect choice for your live session. Some of its features have been described below
- Loaded with features it includes the creation of your own room, HD video streaming quality, and much more.
- Additionally, it also includes a live chat option along with a Q&A session
- It comes up with cloud-based hosting for an immersive viewing experience
It is a perfect tool for a beginner as well as a professional. When it comes to marketing a product or service, hosting internal webinars, web conferencing and much more Zoho meetings have special importance in the above context.
- You will have complete control of your webinar session with this on-demand webinar service.
- Customization options available in the making of the registration forms
- Easily synchronization of meetings with the calendar apps
This platform is one of the best automated webinar platforms which comes up with direct integration to leading social media channels. Its immersive features include –
- It has a one-click switch between the platform feature which is most liked by the audience
- Additionally, it can also convert previous events into ever-green webinar sessions
- Comes up with unlimited free hosting with its cloud-based servers
This platform is one of the most popular webinar services in the current scenario. With its easy-to-use interface, it becomes very easy to host your live session with this webinar platform. some of its features have been listed below –
- It comes up with breakout rooms for a more personalized experience
- Additionally, it also includes different types of branding as well as customization options
- It provides in-depth analytics which is important for overall event measurement strategy
After reading the blog, the first question which will come to your mind is – which one is the best platform for your session or event?
The simple answer to that is it depends on some important factors which are –
- The objective behind hosting your session
- Event Requirements
- Your target audience as well as what they actually want from your event as an output
No platform is the worst or best in any regard. It is the need of the time as well as your priorities on which a platform should; stand different from others.